Beginning Nov.8 and over four days, 400 members of China’s Communist Party Central Committee will meet to to take stock of the party’s main achievements. It will also lay the ground for the 20th party congress later next year which is expected to endorse President Xi Jinping for an unprecedented third term.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative