Taliban chief Haibatullah Akhundzada has warned that infiltrators were working to undermine the movement and its government. In a rare public statement, he urged Taliban commanders to purge their ranks while also working with younger Taliban cadres to ensure they deal in a proper manner with the public.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence