Taliban chief Haibatullah Akhundzada has warned that infiltrators were working to undermine the movement and its government. In a rare public statement, he urged Taliban commanders to purge their ranks while also working with younger Taliban cadres to ensure they deal in a proper manner with the public.
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Central Asia Turning Point: Russia-Ukraine War, China Footprint, India Partnership, Afghanistan Flux
- ‘Indian Economy Very Resilient, Can Grow At 9% This Fiscal’
- Labour Victory In Australia Could See Re-balance In Favour Of China
- ‘Next 12 Months Will Be Very Turbulent For The World Economy’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff