In Sierra Leone’s capital Freetown, 92 people were reported killed when a bus collided with a tanker. As people gathered to collect leaking fuel, the tanker exploded. About 30 people were admitted to hospital with severe burn injuries and were not expected to survive.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence