India’s Health Ministry has warned that Omicron, the fast spreading variant of the Coronavirus, is spreading rapidly with over 101 cases reported so far, 32 in Maharashtra alone. Ten other states are at risk with 19 districts identified as high risk. It said India could see a devastating 14 lakh cases daily if people are not careful and avoid large crowds and gatherings.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border