India’s Health Ministry has warned that Omicron, the fast spreading variant of the Coronavirus, is spreading rapidly with over 101 cases reported so far, 32 in Maharashtra alone. Ten other states are at risk with 19 districts identified as high risk. It said India could see a devastating 14 lakh cases daily if people are not careful and avoid large crowds and gatherings.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff