India’s Competition Commission has suspended Amazon’s 2019 deal with the Future Group on the grounds that it had made false and incorrect statements and suppressed information about the actual scope of the deal. This is unprecedented and could impact Amazon’s legal battle with its estranged partner Future. Amazon has used its 2019 deal to block Future’s attempt to sell its retail assets to Reliance for over $3 billion.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative