A key meeting of the central committee of the Chinese Communist Party which concluded in Beijing on Thursday put President Xi Jinping in the same category as the founder of the People’s Republic Chairman Mao. It approved the lifting of the two-term limit on China’s presidents, effectively allowing Xi to continue indefinitely as head of state.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better