Myanmar’s military junta has charged former state counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi with accepting $600,000 in cash and seven pieces of gold in bribes. She faces 15 years in prison if convicted. Until now the most serious charge she faced was of violating the Official Secrets Act.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border