Myanmar’s military junta has charged former state counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi with accepting $600,000 in cash and seven pieces of gold in bribes. She faces 15 years in prison if convicted. Until now the most serious charge she faced was of violating the Official Secrets Act.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story