India is close to granting Covid-19 vaccine maker Pfizer protection from legal liability. Reports said if one pharma major could get legal protection, so would others. Once the legal clause comes into effect, the door would be open for Prizer to retail its vaccine in India. The government had invited Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson to sell their vaccines in this country in order to boost a massive nationwide inoculation drive and alleviate shortages in the supply and availability of the Covid vaccine.
- G-7 Summit: More Pressure On Russia, BRI Rival Plans & India’s Role In Global Energy, Food Security
- No Thaw, India In China’s Adversarial Crosshairs
- ‘Civil Conflict In Myanmar Has Deepened Uncertainties Over Kaladan Project’
- G7 Summit: Projecting India’s Heft To The Developed World
- Myanmar Junta Troops Take Villagers Hostage
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff