India is close to granting Covid-19 vaccine maker Pfizer protection from legal liability. Reports said if one pharma major could get legal protection, so would others. Once the legal clause comes into effect, the door would be open for Prizer to retail its vaccine in India. The government had invited Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson to sell their vaccines in this country in order to boost a massive nationwide inoculation drive and alleviate shortages in the supply and availability of the Covid vaccine.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story