Tech giants reported big profits as the pandemic caused customers to upgrade devices. Apple’s profits soared to $21.7 billion, nearly double that of the previous year, while Microsoft saw $16.5 billion, an increase of 47%. Google’s parent company Alphabet also reported a surge in profits with its Youtube arm’s advertising revenue jumping to $7 billion.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative