Nine Taliban representatives called on China’s foreign minister Wang Yi in Tianjin where he urged them to play a role in reconciliation and rebuilding their country. The foreign minister also hoped the Taliban would crack down on the East Turkestan Islamic Movement which threatened China’s national security.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties