Nine Taliban representatives called on China’s foreign minister Wang Yi in Tianjin where he urged them to play a role in reconciliation and rebuilding their country. The foreign minister also hoped the Taliban would crack down on the East Turkestan Islamic Movement which threatened China’s national security.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives