Nine Taliban representatives called on China’s foreign minister Wang Yi in Tianjin where he urged them to play a role in reconciliation and rebuilding their country. The foreign minister also hoped the Taliban would crack down on the East Turkestan Islamic Movement which threatened China’s national security.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff