More than 15,000 Myanmarese have fled their country seeking sanctuary in neighbouring India, says Antonio Guterres, UN secretary general. Around 7000 fled to Thailand but have since returned although they remain among more than 336,000 internally displaced people. He warned that the army takeover had led to a surge in ethnic armed organisations and civilian defence militias.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows