Iraqi President Barham Salih has estimated that $150 billion has been smuggled out of the country in corrupt deals since the US-led invasion of his country in 2003. He has submitted a draft Corrupt Funds Recovery Act to the Iraqi Parliament and urged MPs to discuss and approve the proposed legislation “to help curb this dangerous scourge that has deprived our people of enjoying the wealth of their country.”
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash