In a further sign that a US-Iran deal to return to the 2015 nuclear deal (JCPOA) may be on the cards, Tehran has granted the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) a one-month extension to monitor and verify its nuclear activities. The report by state news agency IRNA follows a statement from President Hassan that “Considering the recent negotiations in Vienna, they have explicitly announced their readiness to remove the sanctions according to the JCPOA.” Rouhani said. US, Iranian and European negotiators have wrapped up a fourth round of indirect talks in Vienna last week and a breakthrough may be imminent.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties