China’s foreign minister Wang Yi is holding a press conference today to expand on China’s stance on Ukraine. Besides Ukraine, Wang is also likely to expand on China’s position toward the U.S. and its increasing support for Taiwan. China has so far stopped short of calling for a ceasefire and in accordance with Russia’s lines which calls the war an “invasion.” However, recently in a worry for Moscow the Chinese foreign minister has been holding talks with his Ukrainian counterpart.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative