China’s foreign minister Wang Yi is holding a press conference today to expand on China’s stance on Ukraine. Besides Ukraine, Wang is also likely to expand on China’s position toward the U.S. and its increasing support for Taiwan. China has so far stopped short of calling for a ceasefire and in accordance with Russia’s lines which calls the war an “invasion.” However, recently in a worry for Moscow the Chinese foreign minister has been holding talks with his Ukrainian counterpart.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff