A team of experts from the UN Analytical Support and Sanctions Monitoring Team, which monitors the Islamic State, Al-Qaida and the Taliban, called on Foreign Secretary Harsh Vardhan Shringla and Deputy National Security Advisor Rajinder Khanna. They were briefed on India’s counter-terrorism priorities and concerns, particularly in the South Asia region. Discussions were also held on a range of related subjects, including organized crime and narco-trafficking as well as unconventional methods of terror financing.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis