NEW DELHI: With the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak fuelling global fears and following a deadly outbreak of measles since October in Pacific countries and the Democratic Republic of Congo, India has quietly butspeedily acted on an emergency request from the Maldives. 30,000 doses of the Measles/Rubella vaccine were obtained from the Serum Institute, Pune and handed […]Read More
NEW DELHI: Faris Maumoon, Executive Council Member of the Maldives Reform Movement (MRM) in conversation with StratNewsGlobal Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. The discussion ranges from how and why the MRM headed by former President Maumoon Gayoom split with ex-President Yameen, how India is back as the primary strategic partner, what is China’s role in trade and development and […]Read More
NEW DELHI: Maldives Foreign Minister Abdulla Shahid reviews 14 months of President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih’s government and how relations with India have been restored across the board. In this interview with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P Revi, Shahid answers questions on China’s debt, India’s $1.4 billion assistance, whether there are two voices within his party on Beijing’s […]Read More
- Major Bob Khathing And The Mission To Bring Tawang Under Indian Control
- India Unlikely To Escape U.S. Sanctions Without Wider Waiver For Russian S-400s: Analyst Richard Rossow
- India Seeks Early Delivery Of First S-400 Air Defence System
- Ghani Warns Of ‘Severe Consequences’ Of Interim Setup
- Vaccines & Variants: The Beginning Of The End Or The End Of The Beginning?