NEW DELHI: Faris Maumoon, Executive Council Member of the Maldives Reform Movement (MRM) in conversation with StratNewsGlobal Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. The discussion ranges from how and why the MRM headed by former President Maumoon Gayoom split with ex-President Yameen, how India is back as the primary strategic partner, what is China’s role in trade and development and […]Read More
NEW DELHI: Maldives Foreign Minister Abdulla Shahid reviews 14 months of President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih’s government and how relations with India have been restored across the board. In this interview with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P Revi, Shahid answers questions on China’s debt, India’s $1.4 billion assistance, whether there are two voices within his party on Beijing’s […]Read More
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff