NEW DELHI: Two ancient civilizations but two young nations—that summarises relations between India and Israel as establishment of diplomatic ties between the two countries completes 30 years. A relationship that began on two legs—defence and agriculture—has now grown to be “multi-leg because we are cooperating on everything”, says Naor Gilon, Israel’s ambassador to India. As bilateral ties are at a very high point, taking it to the next level is a challenge, Amb. Gilon told StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale in an exclusive interview.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff