NEW DELHI: Seven new defence companies, carved out of Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), will enhance functional autonomy, efficiency and unleash new growth potential & innovation, officials say. Government had decided to convert OFB from a Government Department into seven 100 per cent Government-owned corporate entities as a measure to improve self-reliance in the defence preparedness of the country, says Sanjay Jaju, Additional Secretary in the Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence tells Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale in this conversation.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence