NEW DELHI: Seven new defence companies, carved out of Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), will enhance functional autonomy, efficiency and unleash new growth potential & innovation, officials say. Government had decided to convert OFB from a Government Department into seven 100 per cent Government-owned corporate entities as a measure to improve self-reliance in the defence preparedness of the country, says Sanjay Jaju, Additional Secretary in the Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence tells Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale in this conversation.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief