NEW DELHI: Seven new defence companies, carved out of Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), will enhance functional autonomy, efficiency and unleash new growth potential & innovation, officials say. Government had decided to convert OFB from a Government Department into seven 100 per cent Government-owned corporate entities as a measure to improve self-reliance in the defence preparedness of the country, says Sanjay Jaju, Additional Secretary in the Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence tells Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale in this conversation.
June 30, 2022
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff