The crackdown on Chinese apps knocks off $18 billion from their revenue flow. Add to that Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari’s threat that he will ensure Chinese companies are kept out of highway projects, it could add up to the loss of another $20 billion. To those who warn that India could lose out on Chinese investment in the long run, the critics say that in the last 20 years China has invested a little over $8 billion in this country. Other countries have invested far more.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief