The Department of Telecom’s announcement of 4G auctions early in the new year appear to have revived dormant sentiments in the telecom industry. There is a view that if 5G spectrum auctions go ahead (assuming the price issue is resolved), it would be possible to install a 5G network in urban India within about 18 months. Most of the key telecom players in India (Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung) are already installing and running 5G networks in other parts of the world. Reliance Jio has come out with an indigenous 5G solution which it wants to test as and when the government clears 5G equipment trials.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief