NEW DELHI: India, which has been associated with a number of infrastructure projects in the Maldives, should ensure that those are completed on time and efficiently delivered, says Dr Gulbin Sultana, Associate Fellow, South Asia Centre, Manohar Parrikar Institute of Defence Studies and Analyses. Speaking to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi on ‘Talking Point’, she pointed out that would effectively blunt the campaign launched by the opposition to stoke anti-India sentiment. N. Sathiya Moorthy, policy analyst & commentator, was the other panelist on the show.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff