NEW DELHI: Military commanders of India and China have agreed on a roadmap for a phased de-escalation of forces from current standoff points in Ladakh. This was worked out at the meeting of senior Army Commanders of both sides on June 6th. With exclusive details based on numerous conversations, Nitin Gokhale, Editor-in-Chief StratNewsGlobal, tells you how exactly the de-escalation will roll out, what each side is required to do and the time lines. What of the future? That’s the million dollar question with no guarantee that standoffs will not recur.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows