NEW DELHI: Before COVID vaccines are ready to be delivered to the people, equally critical are end-to-end unbroken cold chains, from manufacturers through the final mile to vaccination sites. After Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Luxembourg counterpart Xavier Bettel spoke in November, B Medical Systems officials are in the country to set up a plant in Gujarat with Indian partners to supply specialised refrigerated vaccine transportation boxes and freezers. They are travelling in Delhi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Mumbai talking to all stakeholders. In this interview, Luxembourg-based B Medical Systems CEO Luc Provost and Deputy CEO Jesal Doshi, who are currently in Delhi, speak to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
Russian language speaker and conflict journalist. Amitabh Revi has been there, done that—from the battlefields of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan to sublime Russia, Australia and the United States. Along the way he's picked up the Dag Hammarskjöld Distinguished Journalist Fellowship, the Ramnath Goenka award for coverage of the Iraq War and RT's Khaled Alkhateb Award for his reporting from Palmyra, Syria.
- The Launch Of ONDC Will Revolutionise Open E-Commerce, Making It More Inclusive And Accessible
- After Abe As Japan’s ‘Compass’: India, Indo-Pacific, Quad & China
- ‘Not Hard-pressed As Of Now By Ukraine War, Have Adequate Stocks Of Spares’
- Sri Lanka: Northern Families Forced To Give Up Children To Foster Care
- ‘Different Systems Make Up The Indo-Pacific; Accept That Reality’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff