NEW DELHI: Before COVID vaccines are ready to be delivered to the people, equally critical are end-to-end unbroken cold chains, from manufacturers through the final mile to vaccination sites. After Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Luxembourg counterpart Xavier Bettel spoke in November, B Medical Systems officials are in the country to set up a plant in Gujarat with Indian partners to supply specialised refrigerated vaccine transportation boxes and freezers. They are travelling in Delhi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Mumbai talking to all stakeholders. In this interview, Luxembourg-based B Medical Systems CEO Luc Provost and Deputy CEO Jesal Doshi, who are currently in Delhi, speak to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
Russian language speaker and conflict journalist. Amitabh Revi has been there, done thatâ€”from the battlefields of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan to sublime Russia, Australia and the United States. Along the way he's picked up the Dag HammarskjÃ¶ld Distinguished Journalist Fellowship, the Ramnath Goenka award for coverage of the Iraq War and RT's Khaled Alkhateb Award for his reporting from Palmyra, Syria.
- ‘Japan Feels Militarily And Economically Threatened By China’
- Afghanistan Focus, Maritime Security, Counter Terrorism & Peacekeeping Signature Events at UNSC
- Taliban Shouldnâ€™t Amplify Pakistani Propaganda On Indian â€˜Air Supportâ€™: Former Envoy
- Sri Lanka Road Map To Bridge â€˜Trust Deficitâ€™ With India
- Abrupt U.S. Policy Shifts Disconcerts Allies And Friends