NEW DELHI: This day three years ago, India did something it had not done in over four decades—cross the Line of Control (LoC) and strike at a terrorist camp in mainland Pakistan. No wonder India’s western neighbour was caught unawares. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin‘, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale narrates why India took such a step, how it was planned and executed with precision.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way