It seems Al Qaeda leader Ayman Zawahiri is not dead. The US-based SITE intelligence group which monitors jihadist activity, said a new video had surfaced featuring Zawahiri speaking lauding the Taliban victory as a victory for his group too. He also referred to events dating back to December when he was rumoured dead. The SITE report said 9/11 celebrations by pro-Al Qaeda groups appeared highly organised unlike in the past.
- G-7 Summit: More Pressure On Russia, BRI Rival Plans & India’s Role In Global Energy, Food Security
- No Thaw, India In China’s Adversarial Crosshairs
- ‘Civil Conflict In Myanmar Has Deepened Uncertainties Over Kaladan Project’
- G7 Summit: Projecting India’s Heft To The Developed World
- Myanmar Junta Troops Take Villagers Hostage
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff