Japan’s popular vaccine minister Taro Kono has thrown his hat into the ring, he is officially the fourth candidate running for prime minister. Elections are due in November and Kono enjoys a reputation as a reformer with a strong conservative streak. He is also expected to be hawkish on China.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff