Russia has launched an app called Yappy, that is expected to replace China’s TikTok. The app is reported to have been developed by one of President Putin’s daughters Katerina Tikhonova. TikTok has been on Putin’s radar since last year when it refused to remove posts backing the street protests of Putin critic Alexei Navalny.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border