Pakistan says Indian wheat for Afghanistan must be loaded onto Pakistani trucks. India says it is okay with Afghan trucks since these have been plying on the route for long. Pakistan is also insisting on levying a shipment charge on the aid being sent to Afghanistan, while India says it is a humanitarian consignment and must bear no additional cost.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives