Leaked Chinese government documents confirm the role of senior leaders including President Xi Jinping in the mass internment and forced labour of ethnic Uyghurs in Xinjiang. The papers have been passed on to the London-based Uyghur Tribunal. They document mass sterilisation of women and separation of children from families.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives