No cases of Omicron, the new Covid-19 variant now surging through South Africa and some other countries, have been detected in India so far, Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya told parliament. He said suspicious cases were being checked and genome sequencing was underway. Existing restrictions on Covid-19 would continue till the year-end and states have been advised to strictly test international passengers.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff