No cases of Omicron, the new Covid-19 variant now surging through South Africa and some other countries, have been detected in India so far, Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya told parliament. He said suspicious cases were being checked and genome sequencing was underway. Existing restrictions on Covid-19 would continue till the year-end and states have been advised to strictly test international passengers.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows