No cases of Omicron, the new Covid-19 variant now surging through South Africa and some other countries, have been detected in India so far, Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya told parliament. He said suspicious cases were being checked and genome sequencing was underway. Existing restrictions on Covid-19 would continue till the year-end and states have been advised to strictly test international passengers.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative