Russia is studying the response from the U.S. and Nato to its sweeping security demands. Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said there was no positive response to the main question about Ukraine and Nato. The U.S. says it will maintain Nato’s “open door” policy without mentioning Ukraine.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff