Sixty eight Congressmen and senators have demanded that President Biden make sure the Taliban does not destabilise Pakistan and acquire nuclear weapons. In a letter, they asked if the U.S. was ready to help allies if the Taliban militarised its border.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff