UK’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson admitted for the first time that he attended a “bring your booze” party at his official residence when the rest of the country was in lockdown. Offering “heartfelt apologies”, Johnson claimed he thought the event in May 2020 was a work event.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives