UK’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson admitted for the first time that he attended a “bring your booze” party at his official residence when the rest of the country was in lockdown. Offering “heartfelt apologies”, Johnson claimed he thought the event in May 2020 was a work event.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff