Iran has begun its annual war games over a million square kilometre area east of the Straits of Hormuz. The exercise involves all elements of the armed forces. It’s not clear how long the drill will last but it comes ahead of resumption of talks on the nuclear deal on November 29.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives