China’s exports grew over 27 per cent from last year at $300 billion, Customs reported. Imports totalled a little over $215 billion, an increase of about 20 per cent. The trade surplus also showed a rise from last year ($66.8 billion to $84.5 billion). The trade surplus with the U.S. showed up at a healthy $40.7 billion, slightly down from last year’s $42 billion.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence