Iran’s foreign minister Amir-Abdollahian said “removal of sanctions” was a fundamental priority and a “good deal is within reach if the West shows goodwill. We seek rational, sober and result-oriented dialogue.” Talks on Iran’s nuclear deal resumed on Monday after a pause in June following the election of President Raisi.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis