Iran’s foreign minister Amir-Abdollahian said “removal of sanctions” was a fundamental priority and a “good deal is within reach if the West shows goodwill. We seek rational, sober and result-oriented dialogue.” Talks on Iran’s nuclear deal resumed on Monday after a pause in June following the election of President Raisi.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows