Japan’s former prime minister Shinzo Abe gave an indication of how his country would view any Chinese attempt to take over Taiwan with force. “A Taiwan emergency is a Japan emergency and therefore an emergency for the Japan-U.S. alliance. President Xi should have no misunderstanding in recognizing this.”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff