The Omicron graph continues to rise in India with the figure of those infected crossing the 200 mark. Of these 77 have recovered, according to the Union Health Ministry. Maharashtra and Delhi lead with 54 cases each, followed by Telangana 20 and Karnataka 19.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows