The U.S. will deploy a guided missile destroyer and F-35 jets to help defend the UAE from further Houthi missile and drone attacks. This followed a request from Crown Prince Zayed bin Sultan to Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin. Provision is also being made for early warning intelligence.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives