The U.S. Senate Judiciary committee has approved a bill that would bar tech giants like Apple and Google from favouring their businesses on their websites. The bill follows widespread anger over these firms that are accused of abusing their outsize market power.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff