New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Arden warned her countrymen that an Omicron outbreak was inevitable and while the government would not order lockdowns, there would be restrictions. If Omicron was detected, a red alert would be sounded, crowds would be restricted and masks would be mandatory.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives