U.S. President Joe Biden is enforcing an executive order banning investment in 59 Chinese companies with suspected ties to the Communist Party, including Huawei. The order is effective from August. Some of the other companies include China Mobile, chip maker SMIC, video surveillance firm Hikvision. More companies will be added going forward. U.S. investors in these firms must pull out their investments within a year.
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash