A London-based “people’s tribunal” is investigating whether China’s alleged persecution of its Uighur minority amounts to genocide, with witnesses detailing mass torture, rape and other abuse. Hearings began on Friday and will continue until Monday. A second hearing could be scheduled in September. The jurors, comprising lawyers and human rights activists plan, to come out with a report in December on whether China is guilty of genocide.
- India, The World’s ‘Peacekeeper’
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’