The European Union and the UK have launched anti-trust probes into Facebook’s use of advertising data in its classified ads business. The investigations are focusing on the company’s use of data from advertisers to compete with them. It could force Facebook to change its business model on top of hefty fines.
- “Xi’s Saudi Summits Are Projection Of MbS’ Confidence; India Should Be A Shaper Of New World Order”
- Huawei’s Expansion In Saudi Arabia Underscores US Insecurities And Dilemmas
- A Home Grown Tech Stack Together With A Geopolitical Reset Is Favouring An Indian Decade
- ‘The Ukraine War Could Grind On, It’s Hard To Predict A Result’
- Security Czars Of India, Central Asian Countries Talk Terrorism, Connectivity
- ‘Pakistan’s Manipulation Of The Pashtuns Maybe Coming To An End’
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”