The European Union and the UK have launched anti-trust probes into Facebook’s use of advertising data in its classified ads business. The investigations are focusing on the company’s use of data from advertisers to compete with them. It could force Facebook to change its business model on top of hefty fines.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story