The European Union and the UK have launched anti-trust probes into Facebook’s use of advertising data in its classified ads business. The investigations are focusing on the company’s use of data from advertisers to compete with them. It could force Facebook to change its business model on top of hefty fines.
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash