U.S. military commanders in the Pacific have built a software tool to predict how China will react to U.S. actions in the region like military sales, U.S.-backed military activity and even congressional visits to hotspots like Taiwan. The tool looks at data since early 2020 and evaluates significant activities that impacted U.S.-Sino relations. The computer-based system will help the Pentagon predict whether certain actions will provoke an outsized Chinese reaction.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff