China’s envoy to Japan, Kong Xuanyou, has said the upcoming Beijing Winter Olympics had been “used as a political tool” and asked for Japan’s support, while also warning Tokyo not to interfere on Taiwan. It comes at a time Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida’s party has called for a diplomatic boycott of the Beijing Games in February. Kishida has said he has no plan to attend the Winter Olympics.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows