China’s envoy to Japan, Kong Xuanyou, has said the upcoming Beijing Winter Olympics had been “used as a political tool” and asked for Japan’s support, while also warning Tokyo not to interfere on Taiwan. It comes at a time Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida’s party has called for a diplomatic boycott of the Beijing Games in February. Kishida has said he has no plan to attend the Winter Olympics.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff