France has announced that due to the Covid-19 surge in the UK, only designated categories of people would be allowed to travel between the two countries, and anyone arriving from Britain would have to self-isolate. Those allowed to travel from France to Britain are British nationals returning home, people attending the funeral of a close relative, people travelling for medical reasons, people carrying out essential work. Under the new rules, people are allowed to travel from Britain to France if they are French citizens or foreigners permanently resident in France, are carrying out essential work or are in transit for less than 24 hours.
June 30, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- “India Natural Leader Of The Indo-Pacific Region. Australia Excited By Defence Industries Here”
- India Needs Strong Maritime Security System, Says NSA Doval
- ‘Controversy Over Nepal Army Underscores Deeper Political Undercurrents’
- “‘Technical’ Mission Logical Step; Visas, Consular Services, Channels To Opposition Key To Strategy”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff