France has announced that due to the Covid-19 surge in the UK, only designated categories of people would be allowed to travel between the two countries, and anyone arriving from Britain would have to self-isolate. Those allowed to travel from France to Britain are British nationals returning home, people attending the funeral of a close relative, people travelling for medical reasons, people carrying out essential work. Under the new rules, people are allowed to travel from Britain to France if they are French citizens or foreigners permanently resident in France, are carrying out essential work or are in transit for less than 24 hours.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows