Russia’s most well known human rights group Memorial says it has been warned by the Supreme Court that government prosecutors intend to have it dissolved citing violations of the foreign agents act. Memorial was born during the glasnost years of the 1980s and is regarded as one of the leading voices in defence of basic freedoms.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence