The first ever drone strike on an air force station in Jammu is expected to raise the bar on the security of important installations. It also coincided with Defence Minister Rajnath Singh’s visit to Ladakh. The impact of the drone strike was minor, damaging the roof of one building with the other exploding in an open area. The National Investigation Agency is on the case. The J&K state police also seized an IED from a resident of Banihal, who is believed to be an operative of the terrorist group LeT. At present nothing links him to the drone strike.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives