The first ever drone strike on an air force station in Jammu is expected to raise the bar on the security of important installations. It also coincided with Defence Minister Rajnath Singh’s visit to Ladakh. The impact of the drone strike was minor, damaging the roof of one building with the other exploding in an open area. The National Investigation Agency is on the case. The J&K state police also seized an IED from a resident of Banihal, who is believed to be an operative of the terrorist group LeT. At present nothing links him to the drone strike.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff